Buy Tickets Now
Ticket Price Information
Tickets On Sale Now!
Guest artists will perform on two stages; the KLTV Indoor Stage, and the Patterson-Nissan Outdoor Stage adjacent to the convention center building.
Festival hours are 5:00 PM to 11:00 PM on Friday for both stages. On Saturday the outdoor gates open at 10:00 for the Junior Showcase with the festival shows beginning at 1:00 PM while the Maude Cobb doors open at 2:00 PM.
Admission prices vary by venue and time of day.
Entrance to the Patterson-Nissan outdoor stage is FREE until 1:00 PM, half price until 5:00 PM and $20.00 for the evening performances. Outdoor seating is BYOC (that's "Bring Your Own lawn Chair.")
The KLTV Indoor Stage admission ranges from $25.00 for Friday general admission to $200.00 for prime reserved seating
1. All sales are final; there are no refunds.
2. Tickets/Event wrist bands are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
3. We are not responsible for lost or stolen Tickets/Event Wristbands. The indoor reserved seat tickets are tracked by name. Access to paid seating with a photo id is managed.
4. All prices listed are "per person".
5. There are no children discounts or free admission to the indoor reserved seating events.
6. Weekend Passes are NOT available.
7. All customers purchasing a ticket to the T-Bone Walker Blues Fest agree to the festival Rules of the Road as published on our website and posted at the festival.
9. Artists and times are subject to change without notice; the festival is rain or shine.
10. Please note we do not accept American Express at this time.
Please note that our shopping cart is 100% secure. Your payment and personal information is protected and all personal, credit card, name, and address information is encrypted to ensure safety.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL